Thursday, June 7, 2012

First Look: The Hunger Games Releases A First Movie Poster

Just days before the film is destined to wow fans at 2011 San Diego Comic-Con, Lionsgate has released the first movie poster for the much-anticipated big screen adaptation of The Hunger Games. As you may recall, we spent much of the past Spring following the film’s casting … but news from Games has been pretty [...]

David and I had a free night last night and we decided to go to the movies. It was his turn to pick so he chose Horrible Bosses. To be honest, I had heard mixed things about the movie … some of my friends loved it, others notsomuch. David and I were both really curious so we were excited to see it for ourselves. While I didn’t love the movie (by any stretch of the imagination), I also didn’t hate it entirely. Despite the problems I found with the movie, I found myself laughing more times than I expected so … I guess it wasn’t so bad.




The film’s biggest problem, IMHO, is how “paint by numbers” it feels. Once you get the gist of the film in the beginning, everything happens pretty much EXACTLY the way you expect. There are no twists, no surprises … it’s very predicable. I found Jennifer Aniston the most entertaining person in Horrible Bosses. I know, surprised me, too. She’s really very naughty in this film … and, therefore, very funny. I don’t think she’s ever looked hotter in any other film. The 3 lead actors — Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis and Charlie Day — are fine but not great. IMHO, the writing could’ve been better and Day‘s character could’ve been less annoying. I started out liking Charlie Day‘s character but as the movie progressed, he became more and more annoying … in a Gilligan from Gilligan’s Island sort of way. That being said … I did keep laughing from time to time so I guess I couldn’t say I hated the film. In the end, Horrible Bosses can be a fun … if you let it.




business decision making
articles internet
www.modedevieanticancer.com
dividend
crèmes anti-rides

No comments:

Post a Comment