Friday, July 13, 2012

Katt Williams Gets Kicked Out Of HIS OWN Comedy Show!


He just cannot stay out of trouble!
Last we heard from Katt Williams, he was arrested following a bizarre standoff with a tractor driver.
Now, we've learned that Katt was kicked out of his own comedy show on Saturday night after getting too "belligerent" towards his crowd.
Apparently, he was performing a show at the Improv in [...]

"I cannot sing to save my f**king life. I tried over the years because I wanted to be a triple threat. At one point I was like, 'I gotta do it all'. But I can't sing. I think I damaged my voice. I like to think there's a reason I can't sing."


- Oliva Wilde to Nylon Magazine


[Image via WENN.]


Stress Free New Year's Eve Party
Mark Rothko
banque et credit
impot sur la fortune
401k Retirement Account Returns

No comments:

Post a Comment